At Lidya, the QA Engineer role plays an important part in our company’s product development process. The QA will be responsible for conducting tests before product launches to ensure software runs smoothly and meets operational needs. If you hold an engineering background and enjoy providing end-to-end solutions to software quality problems, we’d like to meet you. Ultimately, you should monitor all stages of software development to identify and resolve system malfunctions to meet quality standards.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Responsible for translating user stories into automated and repeatable test cases to improve solution product quality and collaborating cross functionally to ensure quality throughout the software development lifecycle
- Help to define and manage our testing processes
- Participate in the team's agile planning & delivery process
- Report and triage detailed bug reports
- Technical root cause analysis of defects
- Responsible for ensuring features meet specified requirements
- Definition of test plans, test scripts, test data requirements, etc.
- Planning test environments and automation strategies.
- Preparation of automation frameworks and test runs for API back ends
- Preparation of automation frameworks and test runs for FrontEnd client
- Preparation of builds and deployments
- Support production deployments
Desired Qualifications and Skillset:
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in test automation
- Experience with CI and CD process and tools (Jenkins, Octopus, TeamCity, etc.)
- Ability to track down the root cause of a defect using debugging tools
- Ability to work well in a team, self-driven and eager to learn
- Creative thinking, analytical skills, with attention to detail
- ISTQ Certification (Plus)
- Very well organized and methodical
- English speaking skills
Apply for QA Engineer, IT, Porto - Portugal
It was not possible to send your application.
Please, try again later or