At Lidya, our vision is a future where every great business owner has fair and fast funding to build and grow high impact businesses. To achieve this, we use data-driven finance and technology to help great business owners build high-impact businesses in the fastest growing economies in the world. Lidya currently operates in Nigeria, Poland, and Czech Republic where close to 200,000 businesses have signed up for our service. Lidya is backed by Flourish Ventures, Accion, Bamboo Capital, Alitheia Capital and Newid Capital. Lidya has raised close to $15m USD in venture capital and has teams across Lagos (Nigeria), Prague (Czech Republic), Warsaw (Poland), Porto (Portugal) and New York (USA).
Lidya is run by Tunde Kehinde, the Co-Founder, and former Managing Director of Jumia Nigeria, the largest eCommerce platform in Africa. Jumia is publicly listed company on the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE). Tunde also co-founded Africa Courier Express, the largest direct-to-consumer delivery provider in Nigeria. Tunde attended Harvard Business School for his MBA and graduated with honors with a bachelor’s in business administration from Howard University.
Lidya is expanding its activities. To support our development, we are looking for a strategic and experienced Content Management Associate that believes in our vision and shares our values. We believe that brilliant people operating in a great culture will produce the best outcome. We operate, hire, develop, and promote people based on the values below.
- We are ambitious. We want to be number one. Lidya is for those is for those who always strive for excellence, for those who want to become the best in the world at what they do, for those who would never settle for less.
- We use data to back our decisions. Lidya is for those who dive into the details. Who are always in search of the truth. Who want to understand what the problem is and its root cause.
- We have high standards for our team and our customers. We never compromise on talent. We select, coach, and retain the best talent and give them the support to do their best work. We seek team members who want to delight our customers and offer solutions that help them have high impact and solve their needs.
- We take ownership and we persevere. We seek team members that are determined, skilled, courageous, and work intelligently every day to succeed and be number one.
The content management associate position is responsible for creating, improving and maintaining content to achieve our business goals. Your duties will also include sharing content to raise brand awareness and monitoring web traffic and metrics to identify best practices. You will work closely with the sales and marketing teams.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Developing an editorial calendar and content strategy aligned with short-term and long-term marketing targets.
- Creating and publishing engaging content. Collaborating with marketing and design teams to plan and develop site content, style and layout. Edit, proofread, improve posts and optimize content according to SEO, video production or social media.
- Using content management systems to analyze website traffic and user’s engagement metrics. Manage content distribution to online channels and social media platforms to increase web traffic.
- Ensuring compliance with law (e.g., copyright and data protection).
- Staying up to date with developments, researching and sourcing content for the company’s website and generate new ideas to draw audience’s attention.
Desired Qualifications and Skillset:
- 1 to 4 years+ of experience as a Content manager. Experience in the finance industry is a plus.
- Hands on experience with MS Office, WordPress, HTML, social media, and web publishing. Knowledge of SEO and web traffic metrics.
- Excellent writing skills with BSc degree in Journalism, Marketing or relevant field.
- Demonstrated experience with managing day to day aspects of client relationships and projects including considerable experience meeting commercial milestones (i.e. achieving revenue or profit targets).
Apply for Content Management Associate, Content, Lagos - Nigeria
It was not possible to send your application.
Please, try again later or